Home The Railway The Association Images Contacts
Philorth Station
GNSRA is a registered charity no. SC050156  :  Website v2.24   1999 to 2020 GNSRA Next station UP Next station DOWN Fraserburgh/St. Combs Line Map Locomotives Coaches Wagons Lines & Stations Signalling Buses People Bibliography
Until 1926, Philorth Station was a private  station for Lord Saltoun, and could only be  used by those who had his written  permission so to do. So there, peasants!