Kemnay Station
GNSRA is a registered charity no. SC050156  :  Website v3.07 © 1999 to 2022 GNSRA
Alford Valley Line Map GNSR built 3rd six wheeler at Kemnay in 1960. Kemnay Box was incorporated into the station buildings. Even by 1960 the station looked very smart indeed
About 1.5 miles in the down direction from Kemnay, there was a very temporary station (or halt) called Dalriach Farm, set up to service a 500-man Volunteer Camp at the farm of Nether Mains. Non-timetabled, it is believed to have had a service life of only about a week from 19 June 1885.