GNSRA, Great North of Scotland Railway Coat of Arms.

Previous Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.

GNSRA Staff Gallery

Next Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.
Buckie Station staff in the 1920's, naught shows where they have been. If taken at the same spot today the staff of Dyce would be sitting inside the back of the chipper! though clearly from GNSR days the date is unknown. Buckie Station staff about 1918-20, W.G.Singer the station agent [station master] would later move to Dyce.
Ballindalloch Station staff posed for this photo probably sometime just prior to the end of the First World War but no later than 1920. Mr. G. McDonald takes the token back to the main box at Craigellachie on 2 Nov 1968, the minor [west] box may have started off at Kennethmont then been moved, all boxes closed here on 15 Dec 1968. Waterloo Goods staff on 16 Mar 1926, Mr Cowley who donated the picture is keen to put names to any of these men, if anyone can help please contact the GNSRA who will pass the information on.
Along with fellow Broch drivers , Mr John Howatt receives his award for another years perfect road safety at the end of the LNER era. Mr Howatt retired in the 60's with an unblemished record for safety. Kittybrewster men in the late 1940's. Picture kindly donated by Tommy Gray of Australia seen seated front right. Dufftown GNSR staff undated but probably early 1920's.
Gallery Introduction
Connect to Frames | Site Map | Šopyright