GNSRA, Great North of Scotland Railway Coat of Arms.

Previous Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.

GNSRA Railwaymania Gallery

Next Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.
Elgin Departures, Mar 1964. GNSR trespass notice Kemnay Station 1960. Detail of column supporting canopy at Aboyne station, the lighter green was more generally applied to metal and wood structures Jan 1981.
Gas lamp in Elgin yard late 60's. Perhaps this image of the neat weighbridge and office at Elgin East in the late 60's could provide a useful guide for modellers. These tanks were used to transport fish oil from Fraserburgh and milk from Kittybrewster in 1950's, added omega-3--no problem!
Acetylene gas lamp Banchory Station. 4 Apr 1965. Acetylene gas controls within a lockable glass panel at Banchory Station, the top right panel controlled the platform lights 4 Apr 1965. A load of coal leaves Kittybrewster Goods Yard for one of the Aberdeen paper mills in 1953, today one would be looking at the retail units on Bedford Road from this position.
Gallery Introduction
Connect to Frames | Site Map | Šopyright