GNSRA, Great North of Scotland Railway Coat of Arms.

Previous Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.

GNSRA Stations Gallery

Next Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.
Lossiemouth Station. 18 June 1958. A class 20 waits to takes it's train from Lossiemouth to Elgin in Sept 1963. Gordon Highlander passes through Rothienornan heading for Macduff during Easter 1962.
The Branch Line Society tour is seen at Rothienorman en route back to Aberdeen from Turriff 5 Jun 1965. The BLS special pauses at Rothienorman 5 Jun 1965, the lads sitting on the fence will now be in their 50's. Schoolhill Station area in the early 60's.
The first Aberdeen Station buildings on the left were replaced in 1867and the bus station which stood here approximately a century later itself has been replaced by a new retail development. A pair of Cravens units rest at Keith Junction in April 1968, the platform supporting columns were apparently reused after demolition for the present Huntly Station. Advie Station in June 1968 looking south after closure.
Gallery Introduction
Connect to Frames | Site Map | Šopyright